Parent Date of Birth is Updated with Previous value Before Modification
(Doc ID 2679908.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a new case is created and the Case Form is opened the first time and when the parent Date of Birth (DOB) value is modified and the case is saved, the parent DOB field does not immediately display the correct value.
On the screen when a field value is modified and the case saved, the first time around the previous value is displayed in the field.
If the case is saved without modification the correct value is displayed.
However, after a new case is entered, once the Case Form is closed the issue does not occur.
Despite the User Interface (UI) screen display, the actual data saved in the database table CASE_PARENT_INFO is correct on case save.
Steps to Repeat:
- Create a new case, open Case Form for the case and go to Case Form >> Patient >> Parent tab.
- Enter 02-FEB-2002 at parent DOB field and save case....DOB field shows 02-FEB-2002.
- Check CASE_PARENT_INFO table from backend..............DOB value in CASE_PARENT_INFO table is 02-FEB-2002. e.g. select * from case_parent_info where case_id = <case-id>;
- Modify parent DOB to 03-MAR-2003 and save case.........DOB field shows 02-FEB-2002.
- Check CASE_PARENT_INFO table from backend..............DOB value in CASE_PARENT_INFO table is 03-MAR-2003.
- Modify parent DOB to 04-APR-2004 and save case.........DOB field shows 03-MAR-2003.
- Check CASE_PARENT_INFO table from backend..............DOB value in CASE_PARENT_INFO table is 04-APR-2004.
- Close Case Form and open Case Form again for the case..DOB field shows 04-APR-2004.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document