Interval Profile Estimation Rule Throws Exception In Parent/Child SP Hierarchy
(Doc ID 2680025.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, MICC Transfer to TSC
Interval Profile Estimation Rule throws Exception in Parent/Child SP Hierarchy
Implementing Interval Profile Estimation VEE Rule for TRANSCO in MDM v188.8.131.52 and facing issue with this VEE rule as it is not able to fetch the Profile Measuring Component from Profile Factor configured on Factor based on the Factor Characteristic Source as Service Point. The factor characteristic is configured on Parent Service Point and the MC for which IMD is being processed is on Child SP.
VEE should not throw exception and should find the Profile MC and Estimate the consumption based on Profile MC.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up Master Data for Device, Device Configuration, MC, IE, Parent SP, Child SP, US and Contact.
2. Configure VEE Group as shown in screenshot,
3. Configure VEE Rule for Interval Profile Estimation as shown in screenshot enclosed,
4. Configure Factor for Profile Factor based on Factor Characteristic Source Service Point as shown in screenshot,
5. Configure Characteristic Type as Predefined Char Value on Parent SP as shown in screenshot,
6. Configure Standalone MC Type as shown in screenshot,
7. Configure Standlone MC on MC Type as shown in screenshot
8. Create IMD Values in Final state for Standlone MC as shown in screenshot,
9. Configure Factor Value with the above Standalone Identifier as shown in screenshot,
10. Upload IMD data on MC created in first step,
11. VEE throws an exception: "No Associated measuring component found for Profile Factor CM-KWH-PROF"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document