Upload Process Does Not Update Cost Components for Both Zone and Country Level on Item Expenses Task
(Doc ID 2680218.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you upload the COST_COMP_DATA template whit the updated rates of Cost Components, for any of Zone or Country level, the Upload process does not update the rates for the items already associated with that component. You can only see the new rates if you remove the component of the item and add it again.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Download the Cost Component template from RMS.
2. Upload it with the updated rates.
3. Lookup an item with the component that was updated.
4. Notice that the rates have not changed.
5. Remove the component from the item and add it again.
6. See that the rate shown has the updated value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document