Cancel Option on Edit Region in the Organizational Hierarchy Screen Deletes Currency Instead of Reversing Action
(Doc ID 2680878.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
The Cancel button on the Edit Region dialog deletes the Currency instead of reversing the action.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Navigate Tasks -> Foundation Data -> Locations -> Organizational Hierarchy.
2. In the Organizational Hierarchy screen, select the REGION and inside select Actions/Edit.
3. Select a record from those shown on the screen and in the Actions menu click Edit.
4. Delete the Currency register and click on the Cancel button.
5. Go back to the Regions screen where you click on the Save and Close button.
6. Return to the Regions screen notice that the Currency was deleted despite you exit the Edit Region screen with the Cancel button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document