Stop And Start Service - Manually Completing Pending FA
(Doc ID 2680917.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 2.7]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SA - Service Activity
FA -Field Activity
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version
Stop and Start Service - Manually Completing Pending FA
Current context switched incorrectly when clicking on ending filed activity alert.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Stop Customer A (complete FA and stop the SAs)
- Start Customer A on Premise B where Customer B is active : Pending Start and Pending Stop SAs are created with Start/Stop field activity
- Click on the Pending filed Activity Alert on the Dashboard when the Customer A is in Current Context.
- Select Pending start/stop FA from the FA Search Page.
- FA page displays but in the Dashboard Current Context is refreshed with Customer B. (in 2.3 the Current Context is not getting refreshed.)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document