When Configuring a Connection from Primavera Cloud Service to Primavera Gateway the Deployments Selection Dialog Shows No Results
(Doc ID 2681825.1)
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Gateway - Version 19.12 and later
Oracle Primavera Cloud Service - Version 19.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to connect OPC to Primavera Gateway, the deployments are not loading in the selection window. The window shows "No Results" instead of the list of Gateway deployments.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In the object selector, select Global Admin settings.
2. In the sidebar, select Integrations.
3. In the Oracle, Gateway tile, select Integrate.
4. Select the Connect tab.
5. Complete the following fields:
Server URL: in the form of https://<HOST>/gatewayapi or https://<HOST>:<PORT>/gatewayapi
Username: A username that has access to Primavera Gateway
Password: Password for the Gateway user
6. Select Test Connection and it will succeed
7. Select Primavera Cloud Deployment Name and the dialog shows "No Results" instead of a list of deployments
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document