Unable To Add Data In 'Assign Sourcing Rule' Through Data Loader. Field Item\Category is greyed out
(Doc ID 2682372.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Materials Requirement Planning - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, User Interface, Sourcing Assignment Screen in Test
While entering the Sourcing assignment at Item-Org level, When user uses tab (key) to navigate to item\Category field, the cursor directly goes to Sourcing Rule field skipping the item field.
The Item\Category field by default is greyed out and gets activated only after clicking the field by mouse.
Expect that the user should be able to use the keyboard to navigate to the Item\Category Field and enter the values.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to PO responsibility
2. Open Supply Base
3. Open Assign Sourcing Rule
4. Press F11 to query an existing Assignment Set.
5. Select Assigned To as Item-Organization, and press ‘Tab’ button from keyboard
6. Cursor moves to Organization field, provide Organization, press Tab
7. Cursor moves to Customer field, provide details and press Tab
8. Cursor moves directly to Sourcing Rule field, skipping Item/Category field.
9. Notice that the Item/Category field is greyed out, but on clicking the field using Mouse, becomes editable
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document