Error Shipping Two Containers in The Same Transfer Shipping
(Doc ID 2682627.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using the SIM Wavelink handheld UI, when attempting to scan items into a second container within a transfer shipment, the quantity is not incremented and the following error occurs when confirming the container.
The same line item is duplicated within the carton.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Using the SIM wavelink studio HH UI, create a transfer shipping from store A to store B.
2. Create a new container A and scan item X one time, Y two times and Z one time.
3. Confirm the container.
4. Add a new container B and try to scan item X 3 times.
5. It does not increase the quantity of item X more than 1.
6. Confirm the container and the above message is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document