P6 Worklfow Portlet is Not Using the Value Defined in "Show workflows initiated in the past"
(Doc ID 2682704.1)
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 17.7 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 17.7 to 17.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The P6 Worklfow option is not using the value entered in "Show workflows initiated in the past". It appears it still uses the default of 30 to load the workflows.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to P6 as a user with BPM workflows initiated initiated over 2 days ago.
2. On the Dashboard page, click Customize.
3. Make sure the Workflow portlet is enabled and change the value of the "Show workflows initiated in the past" to 2.
4. Save and close.
5. Navigate to the My Workflows tab.
6. Workflows older than 2 days are still displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document