Unable to Update the <LocalReportNumb> Error in ACK Import Log
(Doc ID 2682847.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Life Sciences Argus Safety - Version 8.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When ACK file is successfully imported for nullification, the following error message is recorded in ESM ACK Import log file.
The 'X' letter parts are different depending on the received ACK file and all the other parts of message texts are always the same.
Even when this issue occurs, ACK is successfully imported to the nullification and no harm anywhere is observed except this unnecessary logging.
Steps to Repeat:
- Create a new case and enter data for PMDA R3 ICSR.
- Auto-schedule PMDA R3 Initial ICSR.
- Generate and transmit Initial ICSR.
- Import positive ACK and submit Initial ICSR.
- Unlock the case as Significant Follow-up and delete the case product which license was the Initial ICSR was submitted for.
- Auto-schedule Nullification FU#1 ICSR.
- Generate and transmit Nullification FU#1 ICSR.
- Import positive ACK and submit Nullification FU#1 ICSR.
- Check Report Details and View ACK dialog of Nullification FU#1 ICSR. --->ACK icon is normal green, View ACK button is available, and ACK dialog shows values at all fields normally.
- Check ESM ACK Import Log file. --->Unable to update the <LocalReportNumb> message is recorded.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document