Foreign Currency Invoice Within Tolerance is Not Getting Matched
(Doc ID 2682894.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When invoice currency is different from system currency then invoice is not getting matched to receipt though it is within tolerance.
This is the case with both Automatch and Manual Match.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) with currency different from system currency. Ex: Total Cost: 3785
- Receive the PO fully.
- Setup tolerances for PO currency at cost 5% - Summary level.
- Setup tolerances for system currency at cost 1% - Summary level.
- Create a header-only invoice with little cost variance say 3800.
- Run the automatch and notice that invoice goes to URMTCH status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document