After Launching AutoVue, Some Users See BOMs As Gray Lines - No Privilege
(Doc ID 2683003.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After viewing a document with AutoVue user uses the back button twice and sees dashes on the BOM and
the following error.
Dashes displayed in web client display
WHAT IS WORKING
Users can view the BOM before using AutoVue, but can not view ANY BOM after viewing an attachment with AutoVue. All BOMs that were previously visible (such as the ones in their Recently Visited list) suddenly render as gray lines until they perform a new search or log in and log out.
- Create a criteria for Item - Item.Title Block.Lifecycle Phase is not Null.
- Create read item privilege based on criteria created in step 1.
- Create role with below privilege
Read item(created in step 2)
View File for Item
- Create a user - usera with role created in step 3
- Login Agile web client as user admin
- Create one item P001, upload file to Attachment, then release it, make
sure set value in Change.AI.Lifecycle Phase
- Create another item P002, add P001 to BOM tab, upload file to Attachment,
then release it, make sure set value in Change.AI.Lifecycle Phase
- Logout web client and login Agile web client as usera, search for P002
- Go to BOM table, click Has Attachment icon in row of P001.
- In the Attachments tab, select the file and click View-> View button to
launch AutoVue and view the file
- Press Agile back button to return to the BOM.
Issue: BOM is now all gray lines as though the user doesn't have privileges.
Expected Result: P001 should display in BOM table correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document