Unable To Select Flow Interface To Terminate A Network Connectivity
(Doc ID 2683004.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Unified Inventory Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Network Connectivity
Unable to select flow Interface to terminate a Network Connectivity with Carrier Ethernet TechPack.
User trying to create Ethernet EVC Network and Associate flow interface in EVC Network , but OK or Create or Create and Close Buttons are not available in the corresponding FlowInterface Selection page.
Only Cancel button is present.
1. Create Ethernet Virtual Connectivity network "EVC_Test".
Network Topology : Point to Point
Technology : Ethernet
Max Number of EVCs : 2
2. Navigate to visualization of above network.
3. Click on "Add a flow interface button."
4. Find and expand logical device which has FlowInterfaces
5. Select a 10GigE device interface.
6. In Add Flow Interface Details section:
a) Bit rate as 10Gbps.
b) Technology as Ethernet.
c) Termination type as Trunk.
Observation: Create or Create and Close buttons are not available. Only Cancel button is available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document