An End-User Can Place Reset Date Column as a Date in the Past
(Doc ID 2683505.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An user can set the reset date as past date as well, which should not be allowed.
Steps to replicate the isssue:
- Check for an existing Clearance on any item, get the Item#, Clearance_id.
- Collect data for that item from all relevant tables like RFR(retail_future_retail), Rpm_clearance, Rpm_clearance_au, Rpm Price inquiry, etc.
- Go to Maintain Clearance screen in RPM(Oracle Retail Price Management) and search by that item#.
- Edit the clearance to Populate Reset date as a past date (Reset date < Vdate) and click on Apply.
- Let RPM complete the conflict check and process it.
- Collect data for that item from all relevant tables like: RFR, Rpm_clearance, Rpm_clearance_au, Rpm Price inquiry, etc.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document