Periodic Estimation Does Not Consider Latest Service Point For A Device To Check Estimation Eligibility
(Doc ID 2683651.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer to Meter Base - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Periodic Estimation does not consider latest Service Point (SP) for a device to check estimation eligibility
When a device is moved from one SP to another SP with the SAME device configuration, D1-SMMTR is looking at the old SP to check the periodic estimation eligibility flag instead of new SP.
1. Install a meter on 01/01/2020 12 AM PST at service point which is eligible for estimation.
SP 1 : Service Point ID - (SP1ID)
Install Event ID 1 - XXID
2. Add reads from 01/01/2020 till 01/03/3030 12 AM PST .
3. Remove the meter on 01/03/2020 at 12 AM PST.
4. Add removal read on 01/03/2020 12 AM PST.
5. Install the Same device/device config on a new SP: Install date/time
01.03.2020 12 AM PST
This SP should have estimation eligibility set to NOT ELIGIBLE
SP2 : Service Point ID (SP2ID)
Install Event ID 2 - YYID
6. Add reads till 01/05/2020
Batch execution -
Execute F1-FLUSH BATCH
Execute D1-SMMTR Batch
Estimated IMDs created for 01/05/2020 to 01/08/2020
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document