Invoice With Cost Discrepancy Is Not Getting Matched After Doing The Cost Resolution
(Doc ID 2684346.1)
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoice with cost discrepancy is not getting matched after cost resolution.
Steps To Recreate :
- Create an Order with two items.
- Ship all items but don't receive it (No receiving should happen against shipment).
- Create an invoice with two items with cost discrepancy in an item and ensure routing days are reached.
- Run automatch batch.
- Validate if any cost discrepancy is created.
- Ship and Receive manually items on later date.
- Resolve cost discrepancy with Receiver Cost Adjustment (RCA) reason code using Cost review list screen.
- Run automatch and reimdiscrepancypurge job.
- Invoice is not matched even though it is a perfect match post cost resolution.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document