RESOLUTION_ADJUSTTED_QTY is Going Negative When Discrepancy of Multiple Items Resolved Together
(Doc ID 2684647.1)
Last updated on JULY 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RESOLUTION_ADJUSTTED_QTY is going negative when discrepancy of multiple items was resolved together using a single reason code.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) for 3 items with different quantities.
- Cancel one of the items in the PO.
- Receive the remaining two items.
- Create an invoice for all 3 items in PO.
- Navigate to Summary Match -> Detail Match and resolve quantity discrepancy using CBQ reason code.
- Notice that RESOLUTION_ADJUSTTED_QTY is updated wrongly for unreceived item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document