Incorrect Inventory Adjustment Processed in Unit Stock Count When Multiple Sub-locations Within Store
(Doc ID 2685432.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect inventory adjustment processed in unit stock count when location sequence with multi located items is authorized.
Steps to Recreate:
- Log in to SIM and set System admin parameter ‘Updating Stock On Hand’ as ‘All Items’.
- In Item Sequence Screen, sequence Item1 in 2 locations, Loc1 and Loc2.
- Loc1 has only item1, so this is the primary location for item1.
- Loc2 has item1 and item2, primary location for item2.
- Scheduled unguided unit stock count for these items with hierarchy breakdown as location.
- Stock count is extracted and see 2 stock count childs for 2 locations.
- Take snapshot.
- SOH for Item1 is 6.
- Update count for Item1 loc1 as 3 and complete count.
- Update count for Item1 loc2 as 3 and enter count for item2 so that loc2 is discrepant and then complete count.
- Loc1 moves to Authorize – complete as Item1 is not discrepant.
- Loc2 moves to Recount - New.
- The system creates inventory adjustments for both the items : The Inventory adjustment for Item1(-3) is incorrect because the snapshot & count quantity is matched and there shouldn’t be any inventory adjustment (QTY:6).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document