INVOICE CONSTRUCT MODIFYING AN APPROVAL TRANSACTION ALLOWS APPROVAL OF PENDING RECORD
(Doc ID 2686050.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, ENV - Environment
Invoice Construct - Modifying an approval transaction allows approval of pending record
1. Search for a construct which has active version and no other version
2. Move construct to draft
3. Add a mapping (construct template)
4. Submit construct
5. Modify construct thru approval workflow
6. Add / update mapping
7. Do not submit again (work in progress with mappings)
8. Approve from approver side
9. Approval is successful and partial changes are discarded/gone for good.
Expectation: Since construct is large object, shouldn't modify action should remove item from approval queue so maker could keep making the additional changes and approver should not be able to approve till “modify” changes are submitted
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document