Records Stuck in the STORE_ADD Table Preventing New Store Creation with the Error "The entered value is already used by a Store, Warehouse, or eExternal Finisher. Enter new value"
(Doc ID 2686409.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user create a store in RMS, user cannot see the new store in the Organizational Hierarchy window. However, the application populates a record in the STORE_ADD table. If user try to create the store again, it shows a message telling the ID already exists.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login to RMS.
2. Navigate Tasks -> Foundation Data -> Location -> Organizational Hierarchy -> Store.
3. Select menu Actions -> Create.
4. The store screen is displayed.
5. Create a Store and assign an address, and then click on Save and Close.
6. User will notice the Store cannot be seen in the STORE table nor in the Organizational Hierarchy screen.
7. Create again the Store and the color ID of the Store and system reports the error message: The entered value is already used by a store. Warehouse, or external finisher. Enter new value
8. User can see that the ID already exists in the STORE_ADD table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document