SDK Error : "java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: [username] " When Changing "Assigned To" Field Through Popup Window On Action Items
(Doc ID 2686777.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to read cell values through a PX against Action Items on the Functional Teams class, the user code is throwing an error; but only when the "Assigned To" field is being updated and only when the update is being made through the action item popup window (as opposed to making an inline update on the "collaboration" tab itself).
Exception message is: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "[username]"
Steps To Reproduce:
1) Enable Action items tab on Function Teams class
2) create at least one action item
3) create event subscriber with "Pre" trigger type and that executes with the "update table Action Items" event.
4) attempt to retrieve the dirty cell values when the "assigned to" field is being updated through the action item popup window
5) note that an exception is thrown
6) make the same update using the inline table update method and note the values are successfully retrieved with no errors
If the "assigned to" field is not being updated, the cell values are able to be retrieved successfully for all fields. Also, if the "assigned to" field is being updated through an inline update directly on the collaboration tab itself, then there is also no issue and everything works fine. The exception is only thrown when the "assigned to" field is being updated through the popup window that appears when you click to open the action item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document