Policy Watch List ( Unable To Remove Old Policy's From Policy Watch List)
(Doc ID 2687280.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168 version, General
Policy Watch list (Unable to remove old policy's from policy watch list). User is unable to remove the policy's from the watch list. They are able to watch and un-watch an application that they did today, it’s just the older ones they can’t.
User should be able to un-watch the policy having AsTag entries with older systemdate as effectiveDate. Also, the selected effectivedate when tagging a policy is not getting stored in AsTag table. The AsTag's effectivedate column value is always defaulting to the current system date not the value selected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Not able to unwatch the older ones
1. Login with user having AsTag entity with older systemdate as effectiveDate.
2. On PolicyWatchList widget try to Unwatch the Policy record
3. PolicyWatchList widget will repopulate with the same policy
AsTag's effectivedate column value always defaulting to the current system date
1. Tag a policy with effective date & Expiration date different than current system date
2. On AsTag entry will created with effectivedate populate with current systemdate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document