Invoices Within Tolerance Are Not Showing Within Tolerance On Summary Match Screen
(Doc ID 2687852.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When invoice currency is different from system currency then Summary Matching screen is not matching the invoice and receipt though they are within tolerance.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) with currency different from system currency. Ex: Total Cost: 3785
- Receive the PO fully.
- Setup tolerances for PO currency at cost 5% - Summary level.
- Setup tolerances for system currency at cost 1% - Summary level.
- Create a header-only invoice with little cost variance say 3800.
- Navigate to Summary Matching screen and notice that it shows invoice and receipt are out of tolerance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document