Construct - User is Able To Edit A Pending Approval Transaction
(Doc ID 2687964.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, ENV - Environment
Construct - Able to edit a Pending approval transaction
1. Search for a construct which has active version and no other version
2. Move construct to draft
3. Add a mapping (construct template)
4. Submit construct
5. Come back to construct portal
6. Pick up “Pending Approval” construct version
7. Try to edit the same mapping/add new mapping
8. Changes are successfully saved
Once construct is submitted for approval, no changes should be allowed on construct by maker.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document