Order in which the Columns are Listed in Display Characteristics is not Kept when Promoting a Data Model
(Doc ID 2688567.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench - Version 2.5.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench (DMW 2.5.1), the order in which the columns are listed in "Display Characteristics" is not kept when promoting a Data Model to a superior lifecycle.
The issue can be reproduced by executing the following steps:
1. Login DMW UI.
2. Select a test study in Development lifecycle.
3. Select "Study Configuration" for the study under test.
4. In "Table" section, select the table for which the issue is observed.
Note the columns displayed at the bottom of the page.
5. Select "Display Characteristics" tab.
6. Click on "Modify Display Order" button.
7. Move the second column to the top and click on "OK" button.
8. In Development lifecycle, from page navigation menu, select "Data Management"->"Listings".
9. Select the Data Model under test, and check the order in which the columns are displayed for the table under test.
Note that the order of listing the columns for the table under test is updated as configured at step 7.
10. Install the Data Model in Development lifecycle.
10. Promote the Data Model to Quality Control lifecycle.
11. In Quality Control lifecycle, from page navigation menu, select "Data Management" -> "Listings" for the study under test.
Actual behavior: The order of listing the columns is the one observed when step 4 was executed.
Expected behavior: The order of listing the columns should be similar with the one observed after step 8 was executed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document