Cost Loc Enabled While Creating The First Warehouse For A New Currency
(Doc ID 2690269.1)
Last updated on JULY 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a first WH the following error occurs.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Navigate to Foundation Data -> Locations -> Organizational Hierarchy.
2) Click on WH and navigate to Actions->Create. Note : Make sure this is the first wh for the new currency.
3) Enter the required wh details.
4) Enter currency for which cost zone setup is not done.
5) Click on Cost Loc.
6) Values doesn't get displayed.
7) screen does not allow you to process until you select a cost location.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document