Unable To Create Financial Promotion When There Is Exclude Items
(Doc ID 2690675.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a finance promotion containing exclusions, the following fatal exception occurs:
Error executing service call: null [method=com.oracle.retail.rpm.promotions.service.PromotionComponentDetailAppService.executeBusinessProcess,
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to Create Promotion Screen and provide the necessary details like Event,Start Date,End Date,Description.
2. Click on Create/View attribute button and select an attribute.
3. Now go to Create Component tab and select the type as Finance and fill other fields like Description and Customer Segments and attribute.
4. Add threshold details , retail amount as 99,999,999.00 and Promotion AMount % as 0 and Duration as 120 Days.
5. From Item Selection Screen, enter as Department and select all Items under this department.
6. Now go to Item Exclusion screen and select 1 or 2 classes which belong to the same Department and click select OR From Location Selection screen select a Zone and locations.
7. Uncheck Ignore Constraints.
8. From Action Loc, select Approve.An error message pops with the exception error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document