RDM: Measure Data Not Getting Transferred from RPAS Domain to HSA Through transferFactData
(Doc ID 2690957.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Shared measure data is not getting transferred to HSA tables via transferFactData in case of simple (un-partitioned) domain.
Steps for the scenario:
1. Initially domain is not registered to HSA. Use custom menu to commit data to shared measures.
2. Print the measure and see that data is present.
3. Print the array and see that data present in domains/data/*.db array and domains/users/t***directory/*.db array.
4. Register the domain to RDM.
5. Then execute the transferFactData utility.
$ transferFactData -d . -toRDM -allMeasures -processes n
6. Find that the data is not transferred to the HSA tables.
7. The same case works when domain is already registered to HSA, data is committed to shared measures and then transferFactData is executed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!