In OFSAA 8.0.7 Conditional Assumptions in a Prepayment Rule Show the Same Data As the First Condition
(Doc ID 2691138.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management (ALM)
Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP)
Oracle Financial Services Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
On OFSAA 22.214.171.124, after saving a Prepayment Rule with multiple conditions and trying to edit, all conditions show the same information (i.e. Prepayment Model, Coefficient etc.) as the first condition.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Go to ALM / FTP -> Assumptions Specification
2. Edit Prepayment Rule as follows:
- Add first condition;
- Add second condition with a different Coefficient and Prepayment Model, then Save and Close;
- Edit conditional assumptions;
3. Notice how, for both conditions, the screen shows the Coefficient and Prepayment Model of first condition.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document