Report Type Value In General Tab Changed After E2B Follow-up Acceptance Even If Not Selected For Update
(Doc ID 2691495.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Argus Interchange - Version 8.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Report type value in General tab is getting changed after the Follow-up E2B acceptance, even if this value is de-selected in E2B Difference Report
Steps to Reproduce:
- [Argus Console]
- [Code Lists]
- Report Type
- Add value 'Report Type A' with E2B Code = 2
- Add value 'Report Type B' with E2B Code = 2
- Now we have a number of potential matches on import for E2B Code = 2
- Thus add a default Report Type for E2B Code Value of '2' via
- [Argus Console]
- [System Configuration]
- Interchange Mapping
- ICSR Codes Translation:
- On import (per above) it should default to Decoded value of 'Report Type A' REPORTTYPE=2 for all profiles.
- Initial Case Exists
- This case has Report Type as 'Report Type B' as selected by user:
- Import a FU for this case with import tag below
- [ICSR Pending]
- Locate the FU import
- Right Click [Duplicate Search]
- Find a match on initial case
- [View Difference]
- De-Select all options
- Confirm that [A.1.4] REPORTTYPE is de-selected
- Click on [Accept Followup]
- Enter password and notes
- Import warnings appear, click on [Close]
- Case is updated successfully.
- Click [OK]
- Open Case
- Report Type has been updated to 'Report Type A' per the ICSR Codes Translation preferred value
- This should not be updated when all data is de-selected in difference report before acceptance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document