ReIM Does Not Revert Debit Memo For Invoice While Unmatching
(Doc ID 2691545.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Debit Memo (DM) generated by voiding a Credit Note Request (CNR) remain in APPRVE status when the respective invoice was unmatched.
Steps to Recreate:
- Ensure that IM_SUPPLIER_OPTIONS.SEND_DEBIT_MEMO = 'L'.
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) and receive it fully.
- Create an invoice with cost/quantity discrepancy.
- Resolve the discrepancy using CBQ reason code.
- Run reimrollup batch which generates a Credit Note Request (CNR).
- Ensure that Vdate is past the Due Date of CNR.
- Run reimposting batch which voids CNR and generates a Debit Memo (DM) in APPRVE status.
- Unmatch the invoice.
- Notice that the status of invoice moved to URMTCH.
- Also, notice that the status of CNR moved to DELETE where as status of DM remain in APPRVE.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document