STOCKCOUNTUPLOAD.KSH Batch Does Not Consider Decimal Quantities - It Rounds Up the Decimals
(Doc ID 2691641.1)
Last updated on JULY 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upload Stock Count Results from Stores/Warehouses (STOCKCOUNTUPLOAD) batch rounds up the decimals when a physical quantity has decimals.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a Stock Count on RMS.
2. Create a valid flat file to the created Stock Count, with some of the physical quantities with decimals.
3. Execute all processes of Stock Count batch, so that it takes the created file.
4. Check uploaded values on DB of physical quantities that have decimals.
5. Notice that all of the decimal quantities were rounded.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document