While Creating an Inventory Adjustment, Adding a Note and Saving Is Creating a User Lock Error
(Doc ID 2691940.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While the user is creating an inventory adjustment if they at any point create a note and select save the inventory adjustment is then locked with a user notification pop up.
Lock has been taken over by another user.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Go to Inventory Adjustment.
3. Select Stock in and Add Item. 100350041> quantity 50.
4. Go to Notes. Add note 'test #2'.
7. Select Stock in and Add Item. 100025012> quantity 50.
8. Press Confirm. The error is faced.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!