Users Can Approve Their Own Disbursements With AllowApprovalByActivityProcessor Set As NO
(Doc ID 2692128.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52 version, General
Within the Disbursements Approval screen, users can set their own Disbursements to 'Approved' and Save without any validation.
AllowApprovalByActivityProcessor is set as NO in DisbursementApprovalScreen.
If AllowApprovalByActivityProcessor is set as "NO", users should not be able to approve their own disbursements regardless of the Security Group they are part of.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new Policy.
2. Perform any action that would spawn a Refund and Disbursement activity on your Policy (ex.: FreeLooked).
3. Process the Refund and Disbursement activities.
4. Select 'Admin'.
5. Select 'Misc'.
6. Select 'Disbursement Approval'.
7. Search for your new Un-Approved Disbursement.
8. Select one, and set it as 'Approved'.
9. Select 'Save'.
*** Notice that the users are able to Approve their own Disbursement.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document