When a Role Is Set to IS_APPROVE Action but Not IS_SUBMIT Action Both Actions Are Available
(Doc ID 2693090.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Security Manager - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After configuring a given role with IS_SUBMIT = 0 (No) and IS_APPROVE = 1 (Yes) to Price Change (PC) tasks in RSM, Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) still presents in the action drop-down list both actions Approve and Submit to the user.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create in RSM a role for RPM with Approve permission and no Submit permission for all Price Change tasks.
2. Associate the role to a given user.
3. Login into RPM with the user.
4. Create a PC and apply.
5. The PC is now available in worksheet state.
6. Select the action drop-down, both actions Submit and Approve are available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document