Source Warehouse Incorrectly Populated For Location List Ranging
(Doc ID 2693264.1)
Last updated on JULY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Source Warehouse for Location List ranging is populated incorrectly. The stores in the Location List have Default Warehouse populated as Source Warehouse.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Pick 3 stores. Make sure all the 3 stores have same default warehouse.
2. Create a location list by adding the stores picked from step 1.
3. Create an item. Range it to a warehouse. Make sure it is not same as the default warehouse linked to the stores.
4. Range the item to the location list. Enter the source warehouse as the warehouse from step 3.
5. Save and Close.
6. Query ITEM_LOC. Note the source_wh is populated incorrectly for stores. Default Warehouse of the store is populated as Source Warehouse and the item is not even ranged to the Default Warehouse.
Issue happens after applying <Patch 30267655>
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document