List Value Description not Appearing as Tooltip from Drop Down on Manufacture / BOM Tab while Title Block Tab does
(Doc ID 2695204.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Parts Manufacture tab, when clicking the List attribute (API Name : mfrTabList01) for drop down, and hover the mouse on the of List Value, the List Description is not shown as tooltip. This behavior is similar for BOM tab too (BOM.List 01). However, for Title Block tab attribute such as Page Two.List1, List Description appears during drop down list and hover the mouse on the list value as tooltip.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup Parts Manufacture tab attribute List (API name : mfrTabList01) to assign List : ListA
|testA||TESTA||This is Test A||Yes|
|testB||TESTB||This is Test B||Yes|
2. Setup Parts BOM tab attribute List (API name : BOMList01) to assign List : ListB
3. Setup Parts Page Two tab attribute List (API name : List11) to assign List : ListC
4. Login to Web Client
5. Go to part : itemA
6. Go to Manufacture tab and add manufacture part. On Mfr.Tab List01, click drop-down and hover mouse on TESTA but no description appear
7. Go to BOM tab and add BOM. On BOM.List 01, click drop-down and hover mouse on A but no description appear
8. Go to Title Block tab and press edit. On Page Two List11, click drop-down and hover mouse on C. DESC C appear as tooltip
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document