Promotion Deletion Message Not Getting Generated In Promotion Outbound File
(Doc ID 2695770.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating a Threshold promotion and approving it and the next day editing one component of the promotion to delete an item/loc combination the delete line is not getting generated in the Promotion outbound .DAT file for the item/loc combination involved.
Del message for item/loc that have been remove.
Step to reproduce:
1) Create a Threshold promotion and 1 components with 3 items and 4 locations (zone level)with start date = Vdate +3, the zone has 4 locations.
2) Approve the promotion.
3) Run the PromotionPriceChangePublishbatch and PromotionPriceChangePublishExport Batches.
4) You should get 4 .DAT files for the 4 locations with 3 Cre messages inside them in the TMBPE section for the 3 items each which were defined in the promotion component.
5) Next day goto the maintain component screen and remove one item/location combination by bringing the promotion to worksheet and then approving again.
6) Run the Publish and export batches.
7) You will observe the delete message is not being written for the deleted item/loc combination and 3 new files for the other 3 stores get generated with 1 item each as it was re approved, but the issue is the delete message is not getting written in the file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document