Buyer Worksheet Generated Orders Do Not Default Data from SUP_INV_MGMT ff Level Is Supp/Location
(Doc ID 2696346.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 to 16.0.3 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Buyer Worksheet generates a Purchase Order (PO), it does not populate key fields such as MIN_CNSTR_LVL, MIN_CNSTR_TYPE1, MIN_CNSTR_CURR1, MIN_CNSTR_VAL1 and, SINGLE_LOC_IND on the PO from the Supplier Inventory Management table when the Inventory Management Level is set to Supplier/Location.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Setup a Supplier that has Inventory Management Level = Supp/Location (INV_MGMT_LVL = 'L' on SUPS table).
2. Create Supplier Inventory Management parameters for the Supplier for at least one Physical Warehouse (Wh). Populate at least the following attributes on SUP_INV_MGMT table:
2a. Single Location on Order (SINGLE_LOC_IND = 'Y' )
2b. Vendor Minimums (MIN_CNSTR_*).
2c. Purchase Type (PURCHASE_TYPE as not null).
3. Setup at least one Item for the Supplier and WH in Steps 1 and 2.
4. Put the Item in Step 3 on WH Replenishment with Replenishment Order Control = 'B' (Buyer Worksheet). Any Replenishment method is fine, but for ease of testing, set it up as Constant Replenishment.
5. Run RMS replenishment batches.
5a. PREPOST.PC (rplatupd pre)
5c. PREPOST.PC (rplatupd post)
5e. PREPOST.PC (rilmaint post)
5f. PREPOST.PC (replroq pre)
5h. PREPOST.PC (reqext pre)
5j. PREPOST.PC (reqext post)
5k. PREPOST.PC (rpl pre)
5m. PREPOST.PC (rplext post)
5q. PREPOST.PC (rplapprv pre)
There should be a record for the item/supplier/WH on REPL_RESULTS with REPL_ORDER_CTRL = 'B'.
6. Online in RMS, go to Replenishment->Buyer Worksheet screen. From this screen, find the item being tested, highlight it, and choose to create a PO.
7. Verify the PO has been created. It should have the WH on ORDHEAD as well as the Item/Wh on ORDLOC. The other fields from the Supplier Inventory Management.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document