Interim Patch Installer is Making Changes to Files of Previous Version
(Doc ID 2696715.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Run upgrade from version Elastic Charging Engine (ECE) version 22.214.171.124.11 to 126.96.36.199.14 as per instructions in the readme file of interim patch 188.8.131.52.14.
- One observation (#1) is that changes are made in ece.properties and environment.sh files present inside the folder of previous version that is, 184.108.40.206.11.
- For example, see below snippets:
- See that there are 7_11 paths instead of 7_14.
- What is the reason for the above behavior observed after patch installation?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document