FCT_Account Module is Not Loading B-Number Details for a Different Service Code
(Doc ID 2696754.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a customer setup, a new service code 'CFWD' is mapped to service /service/telco/gsm/telephony and event type /event/delayed/session/telco/gsm similar to TEL service code. The business purpose of CFWD is supporting call forwarding and it is configured in IFW_SERVICE_MAP table. The A-party and B-party are having Closed User Group (CUG) Profiles. When the Call Detail Record (CDR) is generated with TEL service code, CUG Profile is derived ok, but if CDR is generated with CFWD service code then CUG is not derived correctly.
It is observed that FCT_Account module is not loading B-Number details in case of service code for example 'CFWD' while the A number service code is 'TEL'. However the B-Number details are loading ok only if service code is TEL.
- Mapping of EXTERNAL SERVICE ID (EXT_SERVICECODE) to INTERNAL SERVICE CODE (INT_SERVICECODE) CFWD is done in IFW_SERVICE_MAP table.
- Mapping of SERVICECODE CFWD to PIN_SERVICETYPE /service/telco/gsm/telephony is done in IFW_SERVICE table.
- So IFW_SERVICE and IFW_SERVICE_MAP tables have been configured with both service codes TEL and CFWD.
- Restart the Main-rating Pipeline.
- Took the A-Number and B-Numbers having same CUG (Closed User Group) profile.
- Process the VOICE call with new SERVICE ID (CFWD) configured as part of step 1.
- Expected Result : CUG Profile should be derive correctly.
- Actual Result : CUG is not derived.
See below snippets from edrTrace log generated:
(1) edrTrace generated while rating Call Detail Record (CDR) with service code as TEL
See that for the newly defined service code CFWD, the FCT_Account module does not fetch the B number details, while it is expected to fetch.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document