When Scroll Down The Scroll Bar of Contract Price Line Tab With More Than 30 Price Lines, Not showing All The Price Line Rows Properly Instead Showing The Blank Page
(Doc ID 2697245.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Cost Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199 version, Agile PLM Product Cost Management Web Client Issues
Contract have many prices line row, when we scroll down the scroll bar , after a few seconds loading price line table display blank.
Contract price line rows are not visible when scroll down the scroll bar
Price Lines table after scroll down , loading the rows and after a few seconds should show all rows of correct Price Lines data without any issue.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Agile Web Client
2. Open a Contract object with more than 30 Price Lines, Go to "Price Lines" Tab
3. Scroll Down scroll bar of Price Lines table.
4. Price Lines table is loading message
5. Showing the Blank Page, Not showing the list of all rows of correct Price Lines data.
6. In the bottom of the window, Message 0 of 100 rows selected.
7. Contract price line rows are not displayed..
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document