When Field for Company Diagnosis/Syndrome is Hidden in Argus Case Form, Data Does not Populate When Provided in E2B Import File or Via Case Copy
(Doc ID 2697786.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the field > [Analysis] > Company Diagnosis/Syndrome is a hidden field in the Argus Case Form, when copying or importing a case that contain this data, it is not populated in the back-end database table CASE_ASSESS.COMPANY_DIAGNOSIS
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a simple case
- Navigate via [Events] > [Event] > Add a simple Diagnosis Event i.e. 'Angina Pectoris'
- [Analysis] tab
- Company Dignosis/Syndrome is populated with same details i.e. 'Angina Pectoris'
- Clicking on Green Tick shows all the MedDRA hierarchy, so correctly coded.
- If this case is then copied via: [Case Actions] > Copy > [Select All] > Copy > New Case is created
- In turn [Analysis] > Company Diagnosis/Syndrome is also copied / populated in the new case.
- Data is then also present in database i.e. Run below Query as Argus Schema owner and include Case Number in place of 'xxxx'
- However if the field is 'Hidden' in the Case Form then when copying case with data for this field, or an E2B import is done with data for this field, it is populated as null in back-end i.e.
- [Argus Console] > [System Configuration] > Field Properties > ANALYSIS > Case Assessment > Case diagnosis as reported, set to - Hidden = Yes
- Exit and re-log into Argus
- Again copy the same case selecting all fields
- In the copied case field is no longer visible in UI, but on querying CASE_ASSESS table fields are all null.
- If make the field visible again data is populated in Case Form but not CASE_ASSESS back-end table for encoding until user recodes to dictionary.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document