Change the matching Criteria of the created workflow in an ECO then try to Promote the status to Release or Complete After Redline Getting Error 'The Object Violates The Workflow Criteria'
(Doc ID 2698251.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199 version
When attempting to change status for ECO to Complete status
the following error occurs and cannot change the status.
The object violates the workflow criteria.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Agile Java Client
2. Copy default change order workflow and change matching criteria to a unique criteria. Also remove Complete Status type on the workflow.
3. Log into Agile Web Client
4. Create a new part
5. Create Changes from the new part and use the new workflow created on step 2(must follow unique matching criteria from step 2)
6. Redline a change in the part from page three
7. Complete required data and Release the change
8. Create another change from part created on step 4 and use default change order
9. Redline a change in the part from page three
10. Complete required data and move status of new change to CCB
11. Log into Java Client
12. Go to workflow and open the created workflow from step 2
13. Change matching Criteria of the created workflow and change it to a unique criteria that do not match the Change from step 5.
14. Go back to Agile Web Client and release the change created on step 8.
15. Getting Error "The object violates the workflow criteria."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document