Submitted Hours Formatted Incorrectly When Viewing Timesheet Notes
(Doc ID 2698316.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 16.2]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 16.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing Timesheet Notes (either in Timesheet Approval or Team Member | Timesheets | Timesheet Notes), formatting of submitted hours for a rejected timesheet do not align with dates.
Expect hours to align with dates.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into P6 and create a "TM" user with Timesheet module access and assigned resource, 'R1'.
- Create project "P1", with activity "A1" and assign "R1" as primary resource.
- Log into Team Member | Timesheets as "TM" user, and subnit hours for 'A1'.
- Log into Timesheet Approval as Admin Superuser.
- Reject the submitted timesheet.
- Check the notes icon in the rejected timesheet.
- Observe submitted hours are not properly aligned with dates.
- Note, if viewing timesheet notes for this activity in Team Member, the same issue is present.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document