Experience Manager: AutoSuggestPanel Dropdown Does Not Show Dimension Hierarchy
(Doc ID 2698325.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Platform - Version 11.3.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Experience Manager 11.3.2, the AutoSuggestPanel doesn't display dimensions' hierarchy, e.g. the entire ancestory of a category as in previous version Experience Manager. This causes admin users not able to pick the right item.
1. Login to Workbench and select Discover app
2. Click on Experience Manager
3. Navigate to Rules > Shared > Results List
4. Click on Default Results List
5. Scroll down to Boosted Records and click Edit
6. Select Available Records tab if not already selected
7. In the Search box, type "Shoe", don't hit return. Observe in the typeahead / AutoSuggestPanel drop down:
Notice only the label of the leaf item in the hierarchy is shown. In earlier versions the entire dimension hierarchy is displayed as shown below:
Gifts > Men's Gifts > Shoes
Gifts > Women's Gifts > Shoes
In 11.3.2 Experience Manager JET is used for the UI to replace Flex, and this feature with JET has not been implemented.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document