Project's Risk Threshold Is Not Equal to the Definition
(Doc ID 2698707.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 19.12 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 19.12]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 19.12 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 19.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In project's risk tab, the schedule threshold is always a little bit less than the definition in Risk Threshold. For example, the definition of a Risk Threshold's Very High is 180d but it showed 168d6h in project's risk tab.
However, it shows 180d in project's details pane.
In problematic environment, the time period is 7.5 hour/day, 37.5 hour/week instead of 8 hour/day, 40 hour/week.
- In the "Administration" > "Application Settings" > "Time Periods", change it to 7.5 hour/day, 37.5 hour/week, 150hour/Month, 1950hour/Year.
- In the "Enterprise Data" > "Risks" > "Risk Thresholds", add a "schedule impact by value" and VH as 180d.
- In the "Enterprise Data" > "Risks" > "Risk Scoring Matrices", assign the newly created threshold and assign the matrix to a project.
- Open the project and go to "Risks" tab, click the drop down for the "schedule", the defined 180d showed as 168d6h.
- In the project detail > Risk tab, it still shows 180d, which is expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document