Getting Error "Unable to parse XML" When Importing Microsoft Azure AD XML Metadata Configuration File to Web Single Sign-On Identity Provider Partner on WebLogic Admin Console
(Doc ID 2699093.1)
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a SAML2.0 Web Single Sign-on Identity Provider Partner by importing Microsoft Azure AD XML metadata configuration file, the following error occurs on WebLogic Admin console.
Messages : Unable to parse XML
Create operation failed - no partner created.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into the WebLogic Server console as an administrator.
2. Go to Security Relamns > AgileRealmn
3. Click Providers, click AgileSAML2IA, and click the Management tab.
4. Click the New drop-down and select New Web Single Sign-On Identity Provider Partner.
5. Enter a name in the Name field (e.g. WebSSO-IdP-Partner-1) and then select the Microsoft Azure AD IDP XML metadata configuration file downloaded from Microsoft Azure AD
6. Click Ok.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document