System Creates RTV On Maximum Of LPP (Last Purchased Price) Even Though System Option Sets As Last Receipt Cost
(Doc ID 2699218.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why system creates Return to Vendor(RTV) on the maximum of receipt cost even though the system options sets to last receipt cost ?
Steps to Recreate:
- Create two Purchase orders(PO) for an item with two different cost for a same supplier / location combination on a same day.
- Make sure item's 1st PO cost is higher than the second PO cost.
- Do the receiving for both the on the same date. Receipt of the 1st PO 1st and 2nd PO 2nd.
- Check inventory is updated for both the receipt on item_loc_soh and records captured in TRAN_DATA.
- Creates RTV for the item for the same supplier/location combination.
- Check RTV cost is taking the 1st PO cost - though the 2nd PO is the latest receipt.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document