Facing Validation Error While Adding Different GLID In Pricing Tier
(Doc ID 2699597.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating a tier charge offer with different General Ledger IDs (GLIDs) validation errors observed in Pricing Design Center (PDC)
1. Create a change set in PDC and click Next
2. Create a price selector and click Next
3. Add rule to the price selector
4. Add the product code and click next
5. Add price to the product code
6. Add Impacts and click on Validate
Validation failed due to GLID is different from other balance impacts.
Validation successful, when GLID changed to the same value as other balance impacts .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document